What Can You Expect When You Call Metro Guard For Termite Control?
Here is a process summary:
- You think you may have termites and contact Metro Guard
- We send a licensed termite technician to your home
- Tech confirms your discovery
- Tech draws a diagram of your home showing all termite locations
- Tech takes measurements
- Tech discusses treatment options and methods
- Tech discusses treatment cost
- Tech answers your questions
- Tech schedules a time to treat your home at your convenience
- Tech treats your home thoroughly based on his bid
- Tech explains your 18 month warranty
- Tech explains how you can extend the warranty to 10 years
- Tech leaves labels under the kitchen sink for treatment information
- The termites are eliminated and your home is protected
Important Note:We are different from many companies in that our termite professional is the person that bids your project, answers your questions and completes the work. Many of our customers prefer this because it allows them to get comfortable with the person treating their home. They like the fact that he will be the only one working in their home and that workers won’t be coming and going. Less confusion arises because there is no additional salesman. Our technician bids the project so he knows what was agreed upon before he does the work. Some companies have problems with communication between the person who bid the job and the workers who conduct the treatment.
Choose Metro Guard With ConfidenceOnly a few companies in the DFW area, mostly national chains, perform more termite treatments than our professionals. As you make your decision we would like you to remember:
- We send a technician to your home – not a salesperson.
- Your treatment will be completed using the best termite control products.
- You can be confident from our A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- You don’t have to worry about sub-contractors doing the job.
- You know the termite professional that will do the work because he is the same person that inspected, bid and discussed the project with you.
- With 7 Super Service Awards (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011) and over 100 great reports on Angie’s List, you know we’re experienced.
- You will have a full warranty in writing – renewable for 10 years.
- You can have peace of mind knowing that we are a local company whose reputation depends on your satisfaction.